Founded in 1978, Larrie Corporation has been a trusted quality brand and is now a well-known footwear brand in the market. In addition to designing and manufacturing shoes, Larrie also represents renowned international brands such as The Flexx, Geox, Zang Toi, etc., to offer customers more variety. The brand launched its own e-commerce platform: Larrieshoes.com.
- To increase exposure of the brand on digital platforms.
- To identify the standards of digital marketing campaigns to effectively manage the social media platforms of different brands.
Strategy & Activations
- Re-engineered B2B and B2C communication media for the brand to develop online platforms, including websites, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, WeChat accounts, and e-commerce platforms. Currently, its Facebook page has more than 300k fans.
- Planned the sales strategy for the Larrieshoes.com e-commerce platform with an annual sales growth rate of over 50%.
- Coordinated a series of online promotions for various festivities.