How Do You Benefit from
The MDEC’s SME Digitisation Grant
The Government will provide a 50% matching grant or up to RM5,000 for Digital Marketing & Sales (eCommerce) related initiatives.
Who Is Eligible for
The SME Digitisation Grant
- 60% Malaysian-owned companies.
- Companies registered under relevant Malaysian laws and classified as SMEs.
- Companies that have been in operation for at least 1 year.
- Companies that have a minimum of RM 100k annual sales if business has been in operation for at least 1 year.
- Companies that have a minimum of RM 50k annual sales if business has been in operation for at least 2 consecutive years or more.
How to Apply for
The SME Digitisation Grant
- Submit your interest by filling up the form here
- ABR will then run through a digital health-check with the respective SME applicant to ensure the selected digital solution is suitable to their digitisation needs
- Upon discussion, SME will then sign a service agreement and make the 1st 50% payment for the Digitisation Solution Package fee to Amazing ABR Sdn Bhd
- Fill in this application form for the SME Digitisation Grant
- Prepare all necessary documents (hardcopy, company stamped & signed or CTC copies)
- Gather the service agreement, proof of 1st 50% payment, application form & all necessary hardcopy documents into a sealed envelope
- ABR will be able to submit on behalf of the SME or SME can choose to submit directly to the nearest BSN State Office according to your company’s registered address
Documents needed for SMEs Digitisation Grant Application
– A copy of the completed SME Digitisation Grant Application Form.
– A copy of the identity card or passport of the company’s directors or partners, whichever is applicable.
– A copy of the business registration licenses – CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49, M&A or any documents under the Company Act 2016 (CTC required).
– Full set of the company’s last two (2) years audited financial statements, company stamped and signed.
– A copy of your company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
– The invoice and service agreement from the TSP, company stamped and signed.
– Any other information and documents as and when required by the bank.close
FOR MDEC APPLICATIONS SUBMISSION
Note: Please submit according to the SME’s registered address. Example, if the SME is registered in Selangor, application must be submitted to the BSN State Office of Selangor.
BSN NEGERI JOHOR
Johor Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
7th Floor, Wisma Muafakat BSN,
No. 2, Jalan Abdullah Ibrahim,
80000 Johor Bahru, Johor
BSN NEGERI KEDAH / PERLIS
Kedah Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
1258, Jalan Sultan Badlishah,
05700 Alor Setar, Kedah
BSN NEGERI KELANTAN
Kelantan Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Lot 61-63 & 80-82,
Jalan Pinto Pong,
15000 Kota Bharu, Kelantan
BSN NEGERI MELAKA
Melaka Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
No. 779, Jalan Munshi Abdullah,
BSN NEGERI SEMBILAN
Sembilan Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Lot 894, Jalan Dato Bandar Tunggal,
70000 Seremban, N. Sembilan
BSN NEGERI PULAU PINANG
P.Pinang Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
No. 13, Jalan Macalister,
10400 Pulau Pinang
BSN NEGERI PAHANG
Pahang Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Lot 46, Jalan Bank,
25000 Kuantan, Pahang
BSN NEGERI PERAK
Perak Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Tingkat 3, Jalan Panglima Bukit Gantang Wahab,
30000 Ipoh, Perak
BSN NEGERI SABAH
Sabah Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Level 1, Wisma BSN Sabah,
Jalan Kemajuan Karamunsing,
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
BSN NEGERI SARAWAK
Sarawak Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Bangunan Haji Abdul Rasit,
Lot 173, 174, 175, Jalan Muda Hashim,
93400 Kuching, Sarawak
BSN NEGERI SELANGOR
Selangor Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Cawangan Utama Negeri Selangor, Wisma Ehsan,
Tingkat 11, PT 54 Presint 2,
12A Persiaran Dato Menteri Seksyen 14,
40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
BSN NEGERI TERENGGANU
Terengganu Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
No. 11D & 11E, Jalan Kota Lama,
20930 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
BSN NEGERI KUALA LUMPUR
Kuala Lumpur Main Branch (BSN Business Finance Centre)
Ground Floor, Block B,
Wisma BSN, 117 Jalan Ampang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
- It is ABR’s prerogative whether to kickstart the Digitisation Solution while waiting for the approval of the grant
- When approval has been granted, the bank will pay the remaining balance of 50% directly to ABR
ABR’s DIGITISATION SOLUTIONS
We provide custom-made Digital Marketing & Sales (eCommerce) solutions to help transform your business digitally. Our SME Digitisation Solutions include:
- Digital Sales Funnel Analysis
- Digital Workforce Analysis
- Digital Marketing & Sales Workforce Upskilling Solutions
- Digital Marketing Strategy & Activation
- Web & Content Design
- Social Media Management Solutions
- Digital Content Marketing Solutions to Parents & Families
Why You Should Apply
for The Grant through ABR
- We have helped more than 200 SMEs in digitising their businesses.
- We offer end-to-end systematic Digital Transformation Programmes.
- We get your workforce ready for future digital challenges.
- We have more than 60 years of accumulative experience in Communications, currently specialising in Digital Marketing & Strategy Consultation coupled with industrial know-hows and tools.
- We provide Niche Marketing Solutions, specially catering to the needs of Chinese-speaking SMEs.
- We can train you in Digital Tools & Solutions to help ease the SMEs’ Digital Transformation Journey.